Dentsply Protaper Universal Treatment (Rotary) - Starter Kits
- Only one instrument sequence whatever the canal shape.
- Color-coded and easy to follow protocol.
- Drying and obturation solutions specifically designed for Protaper® files, with the same color-codes for instant identification.
- Only 3 instruments needed for most cases
- High cutting power
- Apical taper for good canal cleaning.
- Fantastic debris removal due to the unique 'Multiple Taper' design of these instruments.
It is a comprehensive system specifically designed to meet the needs of clinicians. It makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
This protaper makes an ideal choice for rotary file users in the treatment of difficult canal situations like apical hooks.
- Only one instrument sequence.
- Colour coded and easy protocols.
- High cutting power.
- Unique 'Multiple Taper' design.
- The multiple tapers ensure flexibility and cut dentin in specific canal zones.
- Precisely follow the canal anatomy.