Woodpecker V2 Inbuilt Scaler
Keeping in sync with time, WOODPECKER is offering Woodpecker Inbuilt Scaler V2 to their respective clients. The offered range of in-built scalers is known for operating in 3 different modes: scaling, perio & endo. This range of detachable handpiece, which can be sterilized at 135°C is available with 5 different tips. The offered range is available with a special material which makes it more durable & more efficient.
- Detachable handpiece
- Compatible with SATELEC'S handpiece and tip
- Five pieces of scaler tips attached, 1pc each of GD1, GD2, GD3, GD4, PD1
- The handpiece can be autoclaved under the high temperature of 135℃ and pressure of 0.22Mpa which provides aseptic conditions in dental clinics.
- The cable is made from silica gel tube, soft and durable
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency thereby removing hard deposits easily.
- The material made in America is appointed material of aero plastic components in Europe and America, which is FDA and NSF certificated
- Main unit input 24V~ 50Hz
- Output power 3W ~ 20W
- Frequency 28kHz ± 3kHz
- Water pressure 0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
- Main unit weight 0.2kg
- Dimensions 74mm×56mm×38mm
- 1 x main unit
- 1 x scaler handpiece
- 4 x scaling tip