Woodpecker UDS-P Ultrasonic Scaler ( With 5 periodontal Tips and 1 Endodontic Tip)
WOODPECKER ULTRASONIC SCALER UDS-P FEATURES:
- Performs Multi-function: Scaling, perio, and endo.
- Optical handpiece which is more convenient for clinical operation.
- The handpiece is detachable and can be autoclaved to 135℃ and 0.22MPa.
- The handpiece is cast from Titanium alloy to ensure sound mechanical function and durability.
- The cable is made from a silica gel tube which is soft and durable.
- The scaling tip is made of special material. The cavitation produced at the end of the scaling tip helps in easy cleaning of the teeth.
- It Eliminates dental calculus, bacterial plaque, and tea stains on the teeth quickly without hurting the gum or the enamel.
- Automatic frequency tracking ensures that the machine always works on the best frequency and performs functions more steadily.
- Digitally controlled, easy operation, and more efficient in scaling.
- Compatible with EMS, you could connect your EMS handpiece with this control box, and you could also connect this Woodpecker UDS handpiece with the EMS control box.
- CE and FDA certificated.
The UDS-P Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler, manufactured by Woodpecker, used for the purpose of tooth cleaning and disease prevention. The Ultrasonic unit finds its application in the removal of calculus deposits and also in endodontic therapy. The unit has an automatic frequency tracking feature, that ensures that the machine works on the best frequency. This also aids in the steady performance of the machine. The operation of the device is digitally controlled and is more efficient for scaling when compared to other ultrasonic scalers.
Power input: 110V~ 50Hz/60Hz 220 - 240V~ 50Hz/60Hz
Main unit input: 24V~ l.3A
Output power: 3W ~ 20W
Frequency: 28kHz ± 3kHz
Water pressure: 0.1bar ~ 5bar(0.01MPa ~ 0.5MPa)
Main unit weight: 0.68kg
Adapter weight: 1.2kg