Voco Calcimol Lc Light-Cure
Original price Rs. 4,500.00
Current price Rs. 4,000.00
Light-curing radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste
Calcimol LC in the new NDT-syringe
- NDTmeans non-dripping-technology
- Especially for fine-flowing materials
- Can be dosed and applied precisely
- Without any loss of material
- Indirect pulp capping
- Lining under all filling materials
- Protection when applying the total-etch technique
- Do not use Calcimol LC in the restoration margins. In the marginal area, the permanent restoration should always be placed on caries-free dental hard tissue which, when using the adhesive technique, must have been conditioned accordingly.
- Calcimol LC adheres to methacrylate-based products, e.g. crown and bridge materials, temporary sealing materials and certain impression materials (e.g. polyether), which can lead to removal of the cavity lining. In such cases, application of a separating agent is recommended (e.g. Vaseline, glycerine gel etc.). Remove the insulating material prior to placement of the final restoration.
- Time-saving direct application and light-curing
- Ready-to-use one-component material
- Effective protection of the pulp
- Supports the formation of secondary dentine
- Store at temperatures of 4 °C to 23 °C protected from light and moisture.
- 2 x 2.5g Syringes
- Application cannulae type 41