unident dental mechanical / flask press
Dental Mechanical / Flask Press is used in dental prosthodontic laboratories to load acrylic pressure packs for complete dentures and partials denture. The unit's self-contained hydraulics allow up to 3500 pounds of force with minimal physical effort by means of a hand lever.
- The is used to press flask to remove air bubbles.
- Easy handle
- Built for use with 2 (two) muffles.
- Pressure gauge.
- Full control at different stages of pressing.
- Required to work in laboratories, since the operator can control the pressure in the muffle.
- Little effort is required.
- It does not risk the operator.
- It provides dimensional stability of the prosthesis.
- The press does not require any special installation and initial processing before the operation.
Install on a flat level surface, so that it is stable to work, ensuring the proper height for handling.
1 x Dental Mechanical / Flask Press
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year against manufacturing defect
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product