Shofu Crown & Bridge Preparation Kit
The Crown & Bridge Preparation Kit is designed to offer speedy, simple and accurate tooth preparation for a wide range of crown and bridge restorations, veneers and onlays.
- Precise depth orientation grooves can be achieved easily with the specially designed depth cutting diamond points.
- 2 special “Tissue-Protective End-Cutting Burs” for shoulder preparation and finishing under gingival margins without injuring the soft tissue.
- These points are hygienically organized in an aluminium bur block (autoclavable) for convenient sterilization and easy replacement.
- 14 kinds of specially selected FG Diamond Points in 3 different grits.
Regular (No marking on shank)
Fine (Red band on shank)
SuperFine (Yellow band on shank)
TAPERED FLAT ENDED DIAMOND POINTS: For crown & bridge and metal inlay preparation
TAPERED ROUND ENDED DIAMOND POINTS: For crown & bridge preparation with a heavy chamfer
TAPERED ELLIPSE: For crown & bridge preparation with a light chamfer and the superfine grit for finishing restorative materials
TISSUE PROTECTIVE END-CUTTING: 1.0mm depth for anterior tooth, all ceramic crown preparation
ROUND INVERTED CONE: For buccal, palatal and lingual reduction during crown & bridge preparation
DOUBLE CONE: For occlusal reduction during crown & bridge preparation
Kit of 14 burs
Diamond Points FG x 14 in 3 different grits (Regular, Fine and Superfine)
- Regular grit: 201, 101, 102R, 104R, 265R, 148 , 122
- Fine grit: F102R, F414SS, F414S
- Superfine grit: SF201, SF101, SF104R, SF265R