Sculpt Expo kit (Nano composite x 3 syringes, 1xFlo, 1xS.Bond)
- Universal composite for all cavity classification
- 4 shades that cover all restorative needs
- Excellent gloss with finish that lasts
- Self Polishing and fast finishing
- Easy Handling with more working time
Sculpt, a universal sculptable composite with advanced light scattering technology that merges GC’s innovative single dispersion nano-fillers.
Sculpt is a material that clinicians can place with ease for beautifully adapted, finished, fast, aesthetic and tough composite restorations.
- With improved wear resistance, handling and operability, Sculpt can be used for anterior and posterior restorations, composite veneers, diastema closures and composite/porcelain repairs
- Sculpt has a unique homogeneous, pre-polymerised nano-fillers with high density & uniform dispersion silane treatment technology similar to G-aenial Universal Flo.
- 300-nm strontium glass fillers homogeneously dispersed for high flexural strength and wear resistance.
GC Solare Bond Universal
Superior bond strength of Solare Universal Bond to enamel and dentine is attributable to its unique formulation.
The dimethacrylate monomer in Solare Universal bond increases its permeability into enamel and dentine covered to another adhesives, while the increased level of phosphate ester monomr optimises etching.
INDICATIONS SOLARE SCULPT:
- Ideal for posterior restorations
- Yields high aesthetic results for anterior restorations