prime dental rc help 3gm - prime dental (pack of 2)
RC Help is a formulation of EDTA in paste form, indicated to be used while bio-mechanical preparation of root canal. EDTA is bio friendly material and helps bio-mechanical process by chelating dentin. Stable formulation will not dry or thicken. Consistency is adjusted which is easy to dispense and taken in canal with instrument. Also, consistency of this product acts as lubrication during bio-mechanical. RC Help formulation also contains carbamide peroxide which shall release oxygen at gentle rate while irrigating with Prime Dental Sodium Hypochlorite (having mint aroma). As silica particles are known to be very difficult material to wash off, we have developed this product silica free.
- Lubricating paste for RC biomech.
- EDTA paste.
- Contains carbamide peroxide.
- Increases RCT instrument's life.
- Gentle O2 release while irrigating with NaOCl. Cleanses canal.
- No known contra indications exist for product.
- No known systemic allergy has been recorded.
- Avoid pushing of material periapically.
- RC Help can be dispensed by needle in pulpal chamber directly or can beeasily picked with instrument to carry in canal.
- Continue instrumentation with paste in canal.
- Wash off after completion of Biomech with Prime Dental Sodium Hypochlorite (having mint aroma) or distilled water.
- Keep away from sunlight
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct flame.
- 1 x 3g Syringe
- 5 x Application Needles