Life Steriware Steritray Sterilizing Cassettes
- SteriTrays can be sterilized in autoclave even at the heaviest sterilization condition at 134 degrees for 18 minutes at the pressure of 2.0 bar.
- The free flow of air and fluid in cassette makes the operation even more efficient.
- SteriTrays keep the instruments visible and in an organized way.
- They are applicable in almost all dental operations.
- Their ergonomic shape eases their gripping and handling.
- They save the time of dental hygienist and ensure higher safety level.
Life SteriTrays also know as Sterilization Cassettes a safe way to handle instruments, it securely retains instruments in a perforated housing. SteriTrays are fabricated in stainless steel 304 and equipped with silicone inserts. SteriTrays are available in various design patterns at most competitive prices. These cassettes are recommended for dental operations and may be used to clean and to sterilize instruments in Implant surgery, Endodontic, Placement of membranes & other Dental procedure & fillings.
- A simplified and organized way for handling and transporting Instruments
- Available in various sizes & designs to accommodate a wide range of Instruments.
- Protect instruments from premature dulling and failure.
- Procedure times will be improved with a systematic approach.
- Eliminating the need to handle sharp instruments during the sterilization
- Reduced risk of injury to staff.
- Reduce Instrument Replacement Cost due to dull and broken Instruments.
- Ergonomic shape
- Higher safety level
- Easy to use
- Reduces risk of injury
- 1 x Sterilizing Cassettes