kulzer gluma bond universal 4 ml
- For any bonding technique: total-etch, selective etch, and self-etch.
- For all dental materials.
- For a broad range of indications of direct and indirect restorations and intraoral repairs.
- For easy and safe handling with state-of-the-art performance
8th Generation Bond
GLUMA Bond Universal is effective owing to its easy handling properties and the reliable bond strength. Our unique moisture control system containing MDP makes the air-drying just as easy and provides a homogeneous bonding layer. Thanks to our exclusive drop control you can be sure to apply just as much adhesive as you need. With GLUMA Bond Universal, you bond efficiently and economically and you are sure to have created the required precondition for a long-lasting restoration.
GLUMA Bond Universal is a light-curing, self-conditioning all-in-one adhesive for use in adhesive, restorative dentistry. GLUMA Bond Universal was developed for the adhesive bonding and repair of direct filling materials and indirect restorations. Use GLUMA Ceramic Primer additionally for the adhesive bonding and repair of glass ceramic. As a universal adhesive, it may be used as follows depending on the indication:
• SELF-ETCH TECHNIQUE for etching, priming, bonding and desensitisation in a single step
• SELECTIVE ETCH TECHNIQUE: adhesion to the tooth enamel can be maximised by applying selective enamel etching with phosphoric acid
• ETCH & RINSE TECHNIQUE (total-etch) with an additional etching step with phosphoric acid on enamel and dentine
- GLUMA Bond Universal is an acetone/water-based solution of light-activated methacrylate monomers and Silane
1. Bonding of direct restorations for all cavity classes (Black) using light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing methacrylate based composites / compomers
2. Bonding of light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing core build-up materials
3. Sealing of hypersensitive tooth areas
4. Sealing of cavities prior to amalgam restorations
5. Bonding of fissure sealants
6. Sealing of cavities and core preparations prior to temporary cementation of indirect restorations (according to the immediate dentine sealing technique)
7. Cementation of indirect restorations with light-curing, dual-curing or self-curing adhesive resin cements
8. Intraoral repair of composite and compomer restorations, porcelain fused to metal, all ceramic as well as metal restorations.
- The use of this product is contraindicated in cases of known or suspected allergies to (meth)acrylate compounds
- Do not allow GLUMA Bond Universal to come into direct contact with exposed pulp tissue.
- 1 x 4ml