gc gold label ii lc capsules
GC Gold Label II LC Capsule is a light-cured glass ionomer restorative with outstanding flexural strength and excellent bond strength to teeth even in presence of saliva. GC Gold Label II LC capsule's exceptional aesthetics, simplicity and economy make it a fantastic choice for Class V restorations, cervical erosions/abfraction lesions and as a liner/base.
- Class III and V restorations.
- Root surface caries and cervical erosion.
- Abfraction lesions.
- Lesions where cavity margins are in dentin or when enamel prisms cannot be properly etched.
- Smaller particles
- Excellent aesthetics and polishability
- Higher filler loading
- Significantly improved abrasion resistance
- Good radiopacity
- Facilitating post-operative diagnosis
- Self-adhesive to tooth structure
- No etching, no bonding
- Very good results in areas where rubber dam is difficult to use, cavity margins are in dentin and enamel prisms can not be properly etched
- Powder / Liquid Ratio (g/g) - 0.33 / 0.10
- Mixing Time (sec.) - 10"
- Working Time (min. sec.) - 3'15"
- Light Curing Time (sec.) - 20"
- Depth of Cure (A2) (mm) - 1.8
Pack of 30 Capsules (0.10mL each)