GC Fuji II Capsules Pack Of 50
GC Fuji II CAPSULE is a self-cured, glass ionomer restorative featuring high resistance to water which can be finished in just 15 minutes (under water spray). Its high surface hardness provides a durable restoration.The first light-cured glass ionomer filling restorative in capsule enhances properties of genuine glass ionomers in strength, aesthetics and handling.
- Excellent tear and bond strength.
- Low solubility.
- Available in multiple shades.
- Restoration of Class II and V cavities
- Erosion lesions
- Primary teeth
- Base / Core build-ups
- Smaller particles offers excellent aesthetics and polishability.
- High filler loading for significantly improved abrasion resistance.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post-operative diagnosis.
- Optimal adhesion to tooth structure when used in combination with GC Cavity Conditioner or GC Dentine Conditioner allowing minimal cavity preparation.
- Triple cure mechanism allows for immediate finishing after light curing while ensuring total material set.
- High fluoride release protects against secondary caries.
- Available in VITA* shades to create natural shade match.
- Faster, easier and more efficient placement.
- No measuring as powder and liquid are pre-measured in the right ratio.
- Mechanical mixing leads to less porosities and a stronger cement.
Pack of 50 Capsules.