GC Fuji 7 Capsules
GC Fuji VII in capsule form is the revolutionary glass ionomer sealant and surface protectant. It is fantastic at keeping young patients' teeth cavity-free. There is no isolation or bonding agent required. It works in a moist field. The self-bonding, high fluoride releasing GC Fuji VII creates a strong, acid-resistant fused layer.
Fuji VII White is for fully erupted teeth; Fuji VII Pink offers a visual indicator that is ideal for newly erupted molars. GC Fuji VII sets in around four minutes. If a faster set is desired, use a visible light curing device for 20-40 seconds. Place light source as closely as possible to the cement surface. This function applies only to the Pink Shade.
- Surface and fissure protection.
- Root surface protection.
- Hypersensitivity prevention and control.
- Intermediate endodontic sealing.
- Intermediate restorations.
- Caries stabilisation.
- Flowable consistency to ensure effective wetting and intimate adhesion to tooth surfaces
- Moisture tolerant- can be applied in situations where saliva control is difficult
- Available in white and special pink shades for clear identification
- Self-bonding ion exchange and high fluoride release create a strong, acid-resistant, chemically fused layer that will continue to offer protection to the occlusal surface for up to 24 months.
- Etching, bonding agents, or tooth isolation is not required.
- Strong, lasting bond to tooth structure.
- Moisture-friendly; perfect for sealing and protecting newly erupted molars or endodontically treated preparations.
- The tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion improves the sealant staying power, which helps maintain marginal integrity (when used as a restorative).
- Prevents further erosion in rampant caries cases.
- Fluoride release can be recharged when the patient uses a fluoridated rinse or dentifrice.
- Mixes in 10 seconds; ideal consistency every time.
- The capsule applier allows direct delivery for easy application.
- Low viscosity - Penetrates into pits and fissures; it can be brushed on with a micro-tip brush or blown in with air syringe.
- Powder/Liquid Ratio (g/g) - 0.30/0.15.
- Mixing time - 10’.
- Net Volume (ml) - 0.15.
- Working Time - 1’40’’ .
- Setting Time - Without Light Irradiation (2’30’’), With Light Irradiation (20”-40”).
- Compressive strength (Mpa) - After 1 Hour (100), After 1 Day (159 ), After 7 Days (171 ).
- Radiopacity (mm) - 2.4.
- Fluoride Release microgram/cm2 (After 1 Day) - 197.
- Box of 50 Capsules