Dentsply Cavity Access Set
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
The Cavity Access Z Set - developed in conjunction with Dr. Ruddle, Dr. Machtou, and Dr. West - offers an improved method for access preparation in a single package.
- The Cavity Access Set allows you to remove the whole pulp chamber roof giving you access to all root canals,
- To have an irrigation reservoir during RCT,
- To provide a correct basis for the restoration,
- To have direct root canal access for better Endodontic quality.
- These burs are used to cut in a surfacial way into the occlusal surface in order to remove the whole pulp chamber roof – including all pulp horns – by gradually moving down towards the pulp chamber
- Deroofing of the pulp chamber
- Direct Root Canal Access.
- Irrigation Reservoir attached.
CAVITY ACCESS SET (REF A 0305-000)
2 x carbide round burs
1 x diamond round bur
1 x transmetal bur
1 x diamond conical bur
1 x X-Gates
6 burs blister pack (REF A 0305-100)