api sub gingival scalers set of 7
Periodontal scalers are dental instruments used in the prophylactic and periodontal care of teeth (most often human teeth), including
scaling and root planing. The working ends come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but they are always narrow at the tip, so as to
allow for access to narrow embrasure spaces between teeth.
Scalers have scraping edges on both sides of their blades thereby get easily fit to mesial and distal surfaces of the tooth.
- Scalers give best result when their working end is angled slightly toward the surface of the tooth.
- Hand Scalers set is used to remove large bulky subgingival deposits of plaque or calcified material.
- scalers are Very effective for interproximal areas.
- There Shank angulation provides accessibility to all anterior and premolar surfaces.
- scalers are manufactured Using a superior heat treatment process, enhanced finishing process and an optimized steel.
- These are Super-thin, have contra-angle design.
- single-ended & have easy-grip handle.
- Ergonomic Design
- Made of high quality Stainless steel
- Hollow Handles - Less Fatique
- Serrated Handles - Better Grip
- High Durability - Resist breakage of Tip
- Tip Design
- Angulated - Easy Removal
- Sharp Tip - Better Results
- Perfect instrument for subgingival scaling in cases of gingivitis
- Use in Pull Stroke for easy removal of plaque & calculus
- Corrosion Resistant
- Rust free - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree celsius
Instrument Name:Hand Scalers
Type:Dental Scaler instrument
Disposable / Reusable:Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile:Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free:Latex Free
set of 7