Angelus Bio-C Repair
BIO-C® REPAIR is a ready-to-use bioceramic repair cement (putty).
The ready-to-use presentation in a screw-in syringe facilitates the removal of the product for application at the preparation site, simplifying this procedure with great time savings.
In addition to its ease of use, it offers all the benefits of bioceramic formulation: induction of tissue regeneration through the release of Ca2+ ions resulting in the formation of mineralized tissue, bactericidal action due to its high pH, inhibition
of bacterial infiltration by setting expansion and chemical adhesion to dentin. As a result, safety and high rates of success in endodontic treatment are obtained.
- Treatment of root or furcation perforation via canal.
- Treatment of root or furcation perforation via surgery.
- Treatment of internal resorption via canal.
- Treatment of communicating internal or external resorption via surgery.
- Retrofilling in endodontic surgery.
- Direct and indirect pulp capping.
- Apexogenesis and Pulpotomy.
- Pulp regenerationr.
- Ready-to-use (putty): Easy to use screw-in syringe.
- Bioactivity/Release of Ca2+ ions : Promotes biomineralization by providing rapid tissue regeneration.
- Bactericidal (pH ~ 12):Promotes local decontamination.
- Setting Expansion (0.092 ± 0.05%): Prevents bacterial infiltration.
- Does not stain tooth structure: Zirconium oxide as a radiopacifier that does not
stain the dental structure
- Chemical adhesion to dentin: Formation of a zone of mineral infiltration promoting
a biological seal.
- Radiopacity: More than 7 mm Aluminum step-wedge. Great radiographic visualization.
- Hydrophilic: Absorbs moisture from the medium by starting the setting process.
- Non-toxic: Contains no heavy metals.
Setting reaction and release of ions Ca2+ ions. Calcium Oxide Release of Ca2+ ions Zirconium oxide Radiopacity
Consistency Iron Oxide Pigmentation
Angelus Bio-C Repair 0.5gm
- 1 x 0.5gm Syringe
- 5 x Applicator tips
Angelus Bio-C Repair 2gm
- 4 x 0.5gm Syringe
- 20 x Applicator tips